Tuesday, September 18, 2007

He called me Mama!

Dennis called me mama over the phone yesterday. He's called me mama many times (often in distress) but that's his first over the phone. It shows that he could recognise my voice. I was ecstatic.

I went home late yesterday, close to 10, and the moment I got in Dennis clung on to me like a koala bear. He wrapped his arms around my neck tightly and refused to let go. Even when we lie down on the bed, he held on to his arms firmly. Once in a while, he would pull my face to his and "kiss" me. I feel so loved!

3 comments:

3Fireflies said...

I'm so envious!! Sophie is not the lovey dovey type, she's the macho type. No kissing and hugging nonsense unless she's under duress...hehehe

melliebaby said...

Yah... we're all suckers for our babies aren't we?!!

So glad you finally decided to start a blog. Looking forward to catching up on Dennis's little achievements. You write well so keep it up.

Bliss said...

Thanks Mel for your support. I will try and write more amusing stories to keep everyone entertained!