Dennis is a nocturnal animal. He sleeps pretty late by toddlers' standard - after 10 almost every night - and lately he's becoming nocturnal in more than one sense.
Almost every night after we have gotten him ready for bed, changed him into his pajamas and put on a brand new diaper for him.......he decides to POO! He will be squatting at a corner, motionless, concentrating hard, quietly doing his business. Hence, " Crouching Dennis, Hidden Poo".
The thing is no one expected him to go for another round because that final poo would be his third or fourth for the day! I blame it on the genes.... Keat hits the toilet just as frequently as his son does. Everytime I complain about having to clean Dennis up, Keat would defend him, saying that it's perfectly fine and normal to be so "prolific" (I can already see one aspect of father-and-son bonding going on well here).
I know pooping is good for kids but just twice a day - once in the morning and another in the afternoon - will be great.
Dennis in his "sarong" after Kakak Tina cleaned up his poo poo
No comments:
Post a Comment