So, I have been in the new job for a week now....so far it has been ok. But I'm still learning the ropes of the business and slowly discovering the sensitivities and politics within the company. I guess that's expected for every new job that one takes on.
Work aside, I'm also slowly adjusting to my new life. I still hate the fact that I have to leave for work so early in the morning, before Dennis wakes up. Sometimes, I am tempted to jostle him from his sleep so I get to hug and play with him for a bit before I leave. But I know better than to do that - the boy needs his sleep! That leaves me with only about 2 hours to spend with him in the evening before he goes to bed during the weekdays, which is not a lot. Come June when the new baby is born, I'll have even less time with Dennis. Boy, I'm already feeling so guilty!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I also just started my new job, and although Sophie is not back with us yet, I've already started panicking how I'm going to make sure I have enough time to spend with her. Do our husbands go through the same guilt fest???
I thought you're going to "tai-tai" for a few more months before going back to the workforce?? Where r u working?
Maybe they do... but def not as much as we do. I guess we just have to make it up during weekends.
Post a Comment