Keat was thrilled when I told him this the other day and he said, "That's good. So he's not a picky eater." Unfortunately, that's not the case. When I said Dennis eats everything, I mean EVERYTHING! I've caught him chewing on the roots of the neighbour's plant, his books and putting pebbles and anything he picks up from the floor into his mouth. Everytime he eats a cracker he would leave a trail of crumbs on the floor like Hansel and Gretel, except that Gretel will never find her way home because our little "Hansel" will pick up the crumbs and eat them up. Yes, he eats off the floor.
Dennis also eats the leaves which he plucks from the plants. And once he offered it to the neighbour's puppy, Hero but the lil pup was smarter than him. Hero sniffed the leaf, decided it's not palateable and pushed it away, while my son happily chomped away his bit. That's the flipside of him liking his green so much. =)
I thought Dennis has long outgrown this habit of putting everything into his mouth but I guess not and it's getting worse! And it's hard to stop him cos he's so fast now and would refuse to open his mouth once he's thrown something in. I've tried several times to dig it out only to have my finger badly bitten by him. I just hope he won't choke on something or consume anything poisonous.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ya, have to be very careful.
Just the other day we bought Nat some new shoes and while we were busy in the kitchen, she picked up the packet of silica gel from the shoebox and tore it open with her teeth. She was actually biting on fragments of silica when we discovered her. Had to quickly wash out her mouth. Luckily she was fine after that.
Post a Comment