Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Big 2!

Dennis turned 2 last Sunday! Look how much he has grown - from a scawnny underweight baby of 2.2kg to the rascally active boy that he is today! Just to put it on record, Mummy and Daddy love you a lot, Dennis!


Look how he sank in the basket, and his head was so small it could hardly fit the baby cap.

...but, after a few months of mummy's super milk, look how puffed up he became!

and chirpy ..
and cheeky ...
and handsome! (sorry la...he's my son. To me, he's always handsome =))


3 comments:

Unknown said...

his looks has not changed since he got puffed up!

If i were a girl, I'd chase and chase till he chases me too...my hamsom nephew..(proud 3 ee here)..:-)

hugz n kisses

Unknown said...

totally agree with you that he is handsome .. hehe
why is part of the face blue in the last pic?

Bliss said...

all these Ah Ees are so biased...=) I think I was trying to use the reduce red-eye function but didn't realise I spoiled the photo.