Dennis had his stitches removed yesterday. I wasn't there to witness it firsthand but MIL said that he was bawling his head off. I think it was not so much of the pain but probably fear that set him off.
In any case, the procedure took much longer than anticipated becuase the doc said that the stitches were too close and were difficult to remove. Of course, it didn't help with Dennis screaming hysterically and struggling uncontrollably. But the doc was very patient and stopped many times to let Dennis calm down before proceeding. All in all it took about 1 hour plus. After the stitches were off, he noticed that Den's wound is a bit septic and to prevent any complication, he gave my baby some antibiotics. I know, it's not good for Den to take antibiotics but I guess we can't help it in this case.
The doc is a very sweet guy and I've never met any doctor as patient and thorough as he is. For all the hard work and time he put in to attend to Dennis, guess what! He only charged RM30!! And mind you, this is inclusive of the medication! He's one kind doctor, who just wants to help people and not out to make money. This world needs more doctors like him! Thank you Dr. Saw.
No comments:
Post a Comment