Dennis loves singing and he's diplayed a passion for singing from young. Even though he still can't pronounce his words properly, he's already singing his heart out. He creates his own versions of all the songs he likes - singing some bits correctly and the rest are just pure gibberish.
It's so cute to hear him sing and as his mum, it's gratifying to see him having such confidence of himself. There was actually one point in time when he became very self concious and stopped singing completely. But slowly I've managed to encourage him to sing again and now he's singing his favourite nursery rhymes songs every night. He may be singing gibberish but I'm proud of his singing and I love listening to them too!
Here's a video of Dennis singing Old King Cole,one of his favourite songs.
And here's him singing My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
all my nephews and niece are great vocalists. soon they can join me and mummy to the mother and daughter band.. hehe
Post a Comment