Dennis cutting his Thomas cake
What presents did he get? Seh han ee and uncle Andy gave him Master Shifu and Po soft toys(Kungfu Panda), Mah mah Penang got him some trains (a set of 3 consisting of Percy, Toby and Thomas) and the cheap skate parents got him a train set – from Tesco! Hehehe...but guess what! He likes the Tesco wooden train set the most! After we opened up that train set, he never looked back. He stayed up until 10+ playing w the train set and we let him cos it’s afterall his BIG day!
Dennis with Po and Master Shifu
Dennis showing off his new choo choo trains
Dennis playing with his new train set - with the older boys helping him to build the track
On the actual day itself, he had another small celebration at school. I took time off from work to attend his birthday celebration at school, since it’s the first one and I thought he would be happy to see me. Boy was I wrong! He started crying the moment he saw me... I don’t know why, maybe he was feeling all shy and manja! He just stuck to me the whole time and refused to listen to the teachers’ instructions. He was crying during the birthday song, blowing of candles, when we cut the cake together....what a bummer. Perhaps he would have had a better time, if i didn’t show up. I guess I ruined his first birthday celebration in school!
The only decent shot we got from the entire celebration- one which he didn't look like he was crying.
3 comments:
Happy Belated! Dennis looks slimmer and older...looking good!
Thanks....the looking good is for the mummy or Dennis? haha just kidding
he's got big foot (re 2nd pic..hehe)
i can understand why he loves his train set most, so elaborate n big!
do i owe hm gift :-). can u try giving him the play doh n take it as birthday gift? hehe...cheap 3 ee
Post a Comment