Thursday, August 21, 2008

Little Michelin

Haven't had time to write much so I've decided to put up some photos of my little prince instead. He's turned into quite a Michelin Man, hasn't he? =)


Chris at 1 month old



.....now at 2 months plus, almost 3 months

7 comments:

Steven Lok said...

Haha... his cheeks are so big that gravity seems to have an affect on them!

Bliss said...

I think his cheeks have made his eyes smaller too.

Unknown said...

cud not help laughing looking at his second last pic...:-)
he just has that effect on me...but still sayang

3Fireflies said...

OK OK I changed my mind. He IS a photocopy of Keat...

Bliss said...

haha..told u he looks like Keat, especially that 3rd photo right?

melliebaby said...

Oh, he definitely has grown! It's mummy's super milk!

He's just as handsome as his ko ko but in a different way.

Bliss said...

Thanks Mel but I don't think mummy can keep up with her previous record of 6 months exclusive bfeeding. may stop production soon cos it's too tiring.