Monday, August 24, 2009

It's all about food

I've mentioned many times that Chris loves food. There's no doubt about that and the facts have long been established. And because of his passion for food, most of the things he does evolves around eating.


For instance, playing - I just noticed that he enjoys playing with eating utensils and pretends that he's eating. He'll grab a toy spoon or fork, and starts scooping from a toy plate, toy bowl or anything that resembles a bowl or a plate and feed himself. He sometimes stir a bit like he's cooking before "eating". One of his favourite toys is ....drumroll.... the toy cooking utensils - surprise surprise! He likes to pretend that he's cooking.... Or maybe just eating....






3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a tam chiak boy! if only jakob is half as tam chiak

Unknown said...

playing cooking? or in our childhood language "masak bi bi" :)
i can still see the folds on his thighs!

3Fireflies said...

I still have to say it - he's Keat Junior! (look at him in the first photo!)