Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dennis has a friend

Dennis has a friend in school and his name is Carlos. No, he's not the son of some Spanish-wannabe parents (hence they named him Carlos). According to Den's teacher, Carlos is actually an Argentian. Now, Dennis' class is made up of about 60% Japanese, maybe 10% Korean, 20% Malaysians and another 10% of the dan lain lain. So I thought he would have befriended a Japanese but no, he decided to befriend the sole Latin American in his class.

So I decided to check with Dennis whether Carlos was his friend, and he responded, "Talos, Talos"....I assumed that's a yes...maybe he doesn't quite grasp the concept of friendship yet. According to his teacher, the boys sometimes play together so I asked Den whether he plays with Carlos and what do they play, he said "too too train" - I wonder if there's any truth to that, cos I don't remember seeing any choo choo trains in his school. I'll just assume it's true. =)

I guess it doesn't matter who Dennis befriends, I'm just glad that my baby has finally learned to make friends. Sigh....he's growing up so fast.

No comments: