Doc said baby weighs about 2kg now. So all he needs is a grand total of 200grams to beat his big bro's record-breaking birth weight of 2.2kg. According to doc, baby will weigh about 2.7kg if he's born on the 38th week and about 3kg if stays on till the 40th week. Looks like he's not going to be a very big baby either but it's all good. I don't want to suffer too much during delivery.
As for the mummy, I've put on in total about 9kg thus far. I should be able to keep within the 12kg range if I maintain this pace. Keeping fingers crossed.
Doc said that the second delivery is usually easier and shorter. I sure hope he's right and not lying. For Dennis' delivery, my final phase of labour (i.e. the unbearable phase) lasted about 2.5 -3 hours. So, if he's right, I can look forward to one that's shorter than that. Yippee!
Here's how my baby looks like at 34th week (baby's got his palm resting on his face):
2 comments:
In case I don't get to wish you closer to D Day....good luck with the delivery!!
Thanks. I have a feeling baby's going to be out before the 40th week.
Post a Comment